Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Coastal Links!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Coastal Links Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Clients needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States.
Unless otherwise stated, Coastal Links and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Coastal Links All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://coastallinks.co/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.coastallinks.co/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.coastallinks.co/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.coastallinks.co/
- Redistribute content from Coastal Links (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity, shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link; (b) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Coastal Links; and (d) where the link is in the context newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which to link. Allow 2- 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to: or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense
- within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (name)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of any other site visited.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss of damage of any nature.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one of the equal value.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.